Cornish Cream Tea Gin & Tonic Hamper
Fancy a Cornish cream tea with a little afternoon ‘pick me up’? Then our delicious Cornish Cream Tea Gin & Tonic Hamper might be just the ticket.
Cornish Cream Tea Gin & Tonic Hamper
Cornish Cream Tea Gin & Tonic HamperItem #CT-SM-GIN
Order within for delivery as early as Friday, May 20 - See Delivery Information
Product Description +
Cornish Cream Tea Gin & Tonic Hamper – Two People
Fancy a Cornish cream tea with a little afternoon ‘pick me up’? Then our delicious Cornish Cream Tea Gin & Tonic Hamper might be just the ticket. Filled with only the best Cornish products, this hamper combines our best-selling Cornish cream tea hamper for 2 to 4 people with a miniature bottle of Falmouth Black Rock Cornish Gin and a refreshing Navas Premium Cornish Tonic Water. The perfect Cornish alfresco afternoon tea treat.
Each of our Cornish cream tea hampers is carefully hand-packed in a choice of packaging. One of our own custom landscape printed cartons, branded magnetic presentation gift boxes or, a traditional wicker hamper basket. Each option is carefully hand-packed and presented to the highest standards meaning you can be certain that it will have the maximum ‘wow factor’ on opening.
Perfect for enjoying in the garden or as a fantastic gift idea.
Please remember, for an authentic Cornish Cream Tea it must be jam first then cream!
Cornish Cream Tea Gin & Tonic Hamper Contents:
- Freshly Baked Traditional Cornish Plain Scones (4 pack) – Authentic Cornish plain scones. The foundation of any Cornish cream tea.
- Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream (113g) – A rich, thick cream topped with a golden crust. Made in the heart of Cornwall.
- Boddington’s Berries Strawberry Conserve (4 x 28g) – Made with 80% hand-picked whole fresh fruit. Only lemon juice and sugar are added.
- Cornish Tea Smugglers Brew Tea Bags (4 Individuals) – An honest ‘all-day, everyday’ tea and the perfect accompaniment for a Cornish cream tea.
- Navas Premium Cornish Tonic Water (200ml) – Made with Cornish Spring Water. This wonderfully crisp tonic boasts lots of citrus flavours with floral and woody notes from the cinchona bark.
- Classic Falmouth Black Rock Gin (50ml Bottle) – Lots of juniper notes to be had here, along with helpings of lemon verbena, elderberries, and eucalyptus.
- Furniss Cornish Fairings Snack Pack (40g) – A traditional Cornish sweet biscuit using ginger, cinnamon, coriander, and pimento giving a warm, spiced taste.
- Furniss Cornish Clotted Cream Shortbread Snack Pack (40g) – Made with Cornish clotted cream and butter from Trewithen Dairy to give a rich, fresh, naturally sweet taste.
Our Cornish Cream Tea hampers are best consumed within 7 days of receipt. The clotted cream should be refrigerated on arrival to retain freshness.
All hampers are sent via next-day courier to ensure orders are delivered in a timely manner. For full delivery details, please Click Here.
Please note that any props used in the imagery are for illustration and display purposes only. If in doubt about the contents of a hamper, please refer to the contents list.
This Hamper Contains +
- 1x 4 Traditional Cornish Scones
- 1x Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream
- 4x Boddington’s Berries Strawberry Conserve
- 1x Classic Falmouth Black Rock Gin – Mini 50ml
- 1x Navas Premium Cornish Tonic – 200ml
- 4x Cornish Smugglers Brew Envelope Tea Bags
- 1x Furniss Cornish Clotted Cream Shortbread Portion
- 1x Furniss Original Cornish Fairings Biscuit Portion
Dietary Information +
This hamper has been labelled with the following information. MSG Free, Nut Free, Suitable For Vegetarians
For more information on the dietary labels associated with our hampers, please visit our allergy & dietary information page.