Cornish Pasty and Cream Tea Hamper – Four People
What better way to spend time catching up with friends or getting together with family than sharing a traditional Cornish pasty and cream tea hamper experience. With this hamper, you get to enjoy the full Cornwall experience. Bringing together the two traditional sweet and savoury tastes Cornwall is famous for. This hamper combines one of our delicious, decadent Cornish Cream Tea Hampers which generously serves 4-8 people, and combines it with 4 delicious traditional steak Cornish Pasties from one of Cornwall’s most-loved bakeries. This Cornish pasty and cream tea hamper is the ideal way to enjoy a taste of Cornwall anywhere.
Each of our Cornish cream tea hampers is carefully hand packed in a choice of packaging. One of our own custom landscape printed carton, branded magnetic presentation gift box or, a traditional wicker hamper basket. Each option is carefully hand packed and presented to the highest standards meaning you can be certain that it will have the maximum ‘wow factor’ on opening.
Please remember, for an authentic Cornish Cream Tea it must be jam first then cream!
Cornish Pasty and Cream Tea Hamper for four contents:
- Freshly Baked Traditional Cornish Plain Scones (2 x 4 pack) – Authentic Cornish plain scones, the foundation of any Cornish cream tea.
- Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream (1 x 227g) – A rich, thick cream topped with a golden crust. Made in the heart of Cornwall.
- Boddington’s Berries Strawberry Conserve (227g) – This jam is made with 80% hand-picked whole fresh fruit, with only lemon juice and sugar added.
- Cornish Tea Smugglers Brew Tea Bags (Box of 40) – an honest ‘all-day, everyday’ tea and the perfect accompaniment for a Cornish cream tea.
- Furniss Cornish Fairings Biscuits (200g) – A traditional Cornish sweet biscuit using ginger, cinnamon, coriander and pimento to give a warmed, spiced taste.
- 4 x Individually Wrapped Traditional Cornish Pasties (300g – Baked and Frozen) – A PGI certified traditional steak Cornish pasty from one of Cornwall’s most loved bakery brands.
Please Note: Pasties cannot be refrozen after receipt.
Our Cornish Cream Tea hampers are best consumed within 7 days of receipt. To maintain freshness, refrigerate the clotted cream upon arrival.
All hampers are sent via next-day courier to ensure orders are delivered in a timely manner and arrive as fresh as possible. For further delivery details please Click Here.
Any props used in the imagery are for illustration purposes only. If in doubt about the contents of a hamper, please refer to the contents list.
Our pasties are sent out cooked frozen in insulated packaging to arrive in a chilled state ready to be kept in the fridge. They will last up to seven days in a chilled environment, alternatively bake on receipt. Baking instructions will be included in the hamper to make sure you achieve the perfect Pasty every time!
This hamper has been labelled with the following information. MSG Free
For more information on the dietary labels associated with our hampers, please visit our allergy & dietary information page.