Cornish Cheese & Wine Hamper
The Cornish Cheese & Wine Hamper is a must for the discerning cheese and wine connoisseur.
An inspired selection of handmade quality soft and hard Cornish cheeses made with proper Cornish milk, along with two carefully selected and highly commended wines from the multi award winning Polgoon vineyards – the perfect complement.
Cornish Cheese & Wine Hamper Contents:
- 75cl 2014 Polgoon Bacchus White Wine – A light elegant but aromatic nose, teasing with notes of gooseberry and citrus with fresh green grass, elderflower, mineral and hints of white pepper.
- 75cl 2014 Rondo & Pinot Noir Red Wine – Polgoon’s 2014 vintage lightly oaked single estate Cornish red wine offers rich autumn fruits on the nose and a balanced palate of blackcurrant, damson and plum leading to a vanilla finish. Perfect for pairing with lightly spiced grilled or smoked meats.
- 200g Smoked Peninsular Cheddar – A 12-month old applewood smoked mature cheddar, a classic mature cheese. Awarded the third best smoked cheddar in the world in November 2014.
- 165g ‘Boy Laity’ Cornish Camembert – Meet our favourite boy ‘Boy Laity’. A traditional mould ripened premium Camembert with its rich, bold and buttery texture.
- 165g ‘The Truffler’ Truffle Infused Brie – A truly unique character that will excite and surprise with its wild truffle tones producing a devilishly flavoursome mould ripened cheese without equal and is much nosed out by the cheese connoisseur.
- 227g Boddington’s Apple Chutney – Cooking apples, pears and apricots, with vinegar sugar and spices. A great all-rounder, it is delicious with cheese & crackers, savoury tarts, toasted sandwiches, or with meat from the BBQ.
- 170g Furniss West Country Cheddar Biscuits – Packed full of flavour, these savoury biscuits are boldly flavoured with tasty Davidstow® Cheddar, pure Cornish butter and tangy Cornish sea salt. Pair with the cheeseboard for a match made in cheese heaven.
This hamper has been labelled with the following information. Gluten Free, MSG Free, Nut Free
For more information on the dietary labels associated with our hampers, please visit our allergy & dietary information page.