Cornish Cream Tea with Prosecco Hamper – Two to 3 People
Cornish Cream Tea with Prosecco Hamper – Two to Three People
Enjoy a special treat with our delicious Cornish Cream Tea with Prosecco Hamper. Packed with some of Cornwall’s finest food products source from all four corners of the county. This hamper contains our best-selling Cornish cream tea hamper for 2 to 4 people combined with 2 x 200ml bottles of Prosecco for extra decadence. Perfect for a Cornish alfresco afternoon tea treat to share.
Each of our Cornish cream tea hampers is carefully hand-packed in a choice of packaging. One of our own custom landscape printed cartons branded magnetic presentation gift boxes or, a traditional wicker hamper basket. Each option is carefully hand-packed and presented to the highest standards meaning you can be certain that it will have the maximum ‘wow factor’ on opening.
Perfect for getting together with friends, ready-made picnics, as a gift idea, or just enjoying in the garden.
Please remember, for an authentic Cornish Cream Tea it must be jam first then cream!
Cornish Cream Tea with Prosecco Hamper for two to three contents:
- Freshly Baked Traditional Cornish Plain Scones (4 pack) – Authentic Cornish plain scones, the foundation of any Cornish cream tea.
- Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream (113g) – A rich, thick cream topped with a golden crust. Made in the heart of Cornwall.
- Boddington’s Berries Strawberry Conserve (4 x 28g) – This jam is made with 80% hand-picked whole fresh fruit, with only lemon juice and sugar added.
- Cornish Tea Smugglers Brew Tea Bags (4 Individuals) – an honest ‘all-day, everyday’ tea and the perfect accompaniment for a Cornish cream tea.
- Vino Spumante DOC Extra Dry Prosecco Wine (2 x 200ml/11% Vol) – Generous bubbles and intensely fruity aromas with notes of apple, pear, and lemon.
- Furniss Cornish Fairings Snack Pack (40g) – A traditional Cornish sweet biscuit using ginger, cinnamon, coriander, and pimento to give a warmed, spiced taste.
- Furniss Cornish Clotted Cream Shortbread Snack Pack (40g) – Made with Cornish clotted cream and butter from Trewithen Dairy to give a rich, fresh, naturally sweet taste.
Our Cornish Cream Tea hampers are best consumed within 7 days of receipt with the clotted cream being refrigerated on arrival to retain freshness.
All hampers are sent via next-day courier to ensure orders are delivered in a timely manner and arrive as fresh as possible. For full delivery details, please Click Here.
Please note that any props used in the imagery are for illustration and display purposes only. If in doubt about the contents of a hamper, please refer to the hamper’s contents list.
This hamper has been labelled with the following information. MSG Free, Nut Free, Suitable For Vegetarians
For more information on the dietary labels associated with our hampers, please visit our allergy & dietary information page.